The Beef Delights dog treats variety bag is filled with nothing else but cow-derived treats and LOVE!
The calf hoof is a seriously long-lasting treat, which can be used as a natural KONG and filled with peanut butter, pate and kibble. However, dogs will enjoy it in its pure form too.
The Beef Delights bag includes:
Beef liver (50g)
Beef tripe (50g)
Pure Beef strips (3)
The Delights bags and the Chomper variety boxes contain the most natural treats and chews of them all! These are what the ancestors of our dogs would have eaten in the wild. They are nothing else but animal parts in their purest forms – cut up, air-dried and packed with love.
- 100% natural
- suitable for any diet including raw
- no preservatives or anything artificial
- dehydrated meaning no chemicals, additives or preservatives.
- Easy to digest, they are delicious and offer valuable nutrients, perfect to feed alongside or as part of a raw diet.
- A perfect aid for training, from obedience to agility, a brilliant reward for your dog.
- 100% British cow hooves. A great long-lasting natural chew to keep them occupied. Also great for filling with raw!
Put it simply – beef liver is nature’s multivitamin. It’s rich in so many nutrients:
- Vitamin A – a powerful antioxidant. It supports digestion and reproductive organs.
- Vitamin D – a vitally important nutrient for immune function. It helps protect against cancers, autoimmune and infectious diseases. It supports muscle and bone strength too.
- Folic acid, B vitamins – support mental and nerve health. They help avoid fatigue and prevent anaemia.
- Iron – forms haemoglobin, brain function, regulates body temperature. Iron transports oxygen to the blood cells. This increases your dog’s endurance and strength. Lack of iron depletes antibodies and T-cells in the immune system.
- Other minerals, such as copper and zinc – support bone and joint health, skin, coat, immunity.
Liver’s a great source of protein that’s also lower in fat than muscle meat. However, as it is so rich in Vitamin A, it is important that you don’t overfeed your dog, which can risk Vitamin A toxicity. In order not to risk this, we do not sell dried beef liver on it’s on, just as part of a variety bag or box, which minimises this risk.
The Beef Delights dog treats variety treat bag will sure to please your dog!
Never leave your dog unsupervised to avoid any choking hazard. Ensure that your dog has access to fresh water.
Should we need to substitute a product due to stock availability, we will let you know.