Bulls Pizzles (aka Pizzle Sticks or Bully Sticks) make excellent dental chews as they are very long-lasting, high in protein, low in fat and totally grain and gluten free. The best of it all is that not even the fussiest dogs can say no to pizzles!
Pizzles are very popular thanks to the fact that they’re all 100% pure meat as well as being air dried and completely free of bacteria and have we mentioned that they are long-lasting! These bulls pizzles are very thick – check out the images!
Benefits of Bulls Pizzles:
- High protein & naturally healthy:
- Long-lasting chew
- 100% pure meat
- Single ingredients
- No additives or preservatives
- Responsibly sourced
- Naturally low in fat
- Healthy and nutritious
- Natural dental chew
- Grain & Gluten free
- Suitable for all diets including raw
Pack size: 4 sticks, length of each stick: 12 cm
Suitable for dogs aged 12 weeks +
We have noticed that some pizzles are dried flat and wide; as a result we have started grading them according to weight:
- Regular 12cm pizzles – average weight of 20g (varies between 15-25g). These are found in our Long-Lasting Delights bags
- Thick 12cm pizzles – average weight of 25g. These are found in the Chomper boxes
- Extra Thick 12cm pizzles – average weight of 35g (varies between 30-60g). These are included in this bag.
Bulls Pizzles are single-ingredient treats and therefore easily digestible for most dogs. They don’t splinter like some other chew treats. Bully sticks contain high-protein beef free from artificial chemicals, additives, and preservatives. They’re also a good source of amino acids to support your dog’s brain, body, and coat.
Bully sticks come in multiple shapes and sizes, and if you have an aggressive chewer you might want to consider upgrading to the JUMBO Pizzles.